August Schell Brewing Company's Goose Is Loose Drawing Official
August Schell Brewing Company’s Goose Is Loose Drawing
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PRODUCT PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. INTERNET OR FACEBOOK ACCESS ARE REQUIRED TO ENTER. PARTICIPATION IN THE DRAWING SHALL BE DEEMED ACCEPTANCE OF THESE RULES. WRITTEN COPIES OF THESE RULES MAY BE OBTAINED BY SUBMITTING A WRITTEN REQUEST TO AUGUST SCHELL BREWING CO., GOOSE IS LOOSE DRAWING RULES, 1860 SCHELL ROAD, NEW ULM, MN 56073.
1. To Enter: You may enter by accessing August Schell Brewing Company’s (“Sponsor”) Facebook page at www.Facebook.com/augustschell (the “Page”) and following the directions for the Sponsor’s Goose is Loose drawing (the “Drawing”). You will then be directed to the promotion site. You may also enter through Facebook’s mobile app. Automated entries, and computer aided or computer generated script entries will not be eligible and are void. This is a drawing and Sponsor is not responsible for printing or typographical errors in any drawing related materials, late, lost, or misdirected mail or transactions that are lost, failed to be entered into the processing system or are processed or transmitted late. All entries must be received by 11:59:59 p.m. (CDT) June 7, 2013. All entries must comply with these Rules and with the Facebook Terms of Service available at Facebook.com. All entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorized subscriber of the e-mail address or account used to enter the Drawing.
2. There will be one (1) winner who will be chosen through a random drawing held by Sponsor. Sponsor shall be the sole determiner of the winner and whether an entry is eligible. All decisions by Sponsor are final. By submitting any photo or information to Sponsor, you hereby grant to Sponsor and its affiliates, subsidiaries, licensees and assigns, an irrevocable, perpetual and royalty-free right to use, reproduce, edit, display, transmit, prepare derivative works of, modify, publish and otherwise make use of the submitted photo or other information in any and all media, whether now known or hereinafter created, throughout the World and for any purpose. In addition to other things, the rights granted to Sponsor includes but is not limited to the right to resize, crop, compress, edit, feature, caption, affix logos to, and to otherwise alter or make use of the submitted photo or information. By submitting any photo or information to Sponsor, you hereby represent and warrant that the submitted photo or information does not and shall not infringe on any copyright, any rights of privacy or publicity of any person, or any other right of any third party, and you have the right to grant any and all rights and licenses granted to Sponsor herein, including but not limited to all necessary rights under copyright, free and clear of any claims or encumbrances. You acknowledge and agree that Sponsor shall have no obligation to post, display or otherwise make publicly available any photo or information submitted by you, and may, in its sole and unfettered discretion, remove, edit, modify or delete any photo or information that you submit to Sponsor. You understand and intend that any photo or information submitted by you to Sponsor may be available for viewing, rating, review and comment on by the public, and understand that comments or ratings with which you disagree or displeased by may be published or otherwise become associated with any photo or information you submit to Sponsor. By submitting any photo or information to Sponsor, you hereby waive any privacy expectations that you may have with respect to any such photo or information submitted by you to Sponsor. Photos or information submitted by you to shall be the property of Sponsor, and Sponsor shall have no obligation to preserve, return or otherwise make available to you or others any photos or information so submitted. You hereby agree to hold Sponsor and its affiliates, subsidiaries, licensees sponsors and assigns harmless from and against, and hereby waive any right to pursue, any claims of any nature arising in connection with the inclusion in, publication via or display on any Sponsor site, or any other use authorized under these Rules, of any photo or information submitted to Sponsor by you.
3. Notification: Any potential winner will be contacted via e-mail or Facebook message. You are not a winner until Sponsor determines you have complied with these Rules and are eligible for the Drawing.
4. Eligibility: Drawing is open to all legal residents in the states of IOWA, MINNESOTA, NEBRASKA, SOUTH DAKOTA, NORTH DAKOTA, PENNSYLVANIA AND WISCONSIN. You must be 21 years of age at the time of entry. Void in all other states and where prohibited by law. Employees, officers, directors and their immediate family (spouses and parents, siblings, children and each of their spouses) of Sponsor, the prize manufacturers, and each of their affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising agencies, and any other company involved with the design, production, execution or distribution of the sweepstakes drawing is not eligible to enter.
5. Release: Winner releases the Sponsor, the prize manufacturers, and each of their parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, and employees from any responsibility or liability in connection with any loss, accident, or death incurred in connection with the use of the prizes won in the Drawing. The winner hereby consents to the use of his or her name and/or likeness by the Sponsor for advertising purposes without additional compensation unless prohibited by law. The verified prize winner and/or prize winner’s legal guardian will be required to sign and return to Sponsor, within ten (10) days of receipt, an Affidavit of Eligibility and a Publicity/Liability Release unless prohibited by law. Failure to comply may result in disqualification and the selection of an alternate winner. The Drawing is not meant to convey any endorsement of any product or service.
6. Taxes: Any tax liabilities are solely the responsibility of the winners and the winners will be required to provide his or her social security number or tax payer identification number for tax purposes. All federal, state, local, municipal, and provincial laws and regulations apply.
7. Prize: The winner will be awarded Goosetown Gose drinking gear, including a t-shirt and an August Schell Brewing Company lawn chair. The approximate retail value of the prize is $42.00.
8. General: Sponsor shall be deemed sole interpreter of the rules and conditions. By participating, entrants acknowledge and agree to be bound by these rules and that the decisions of the Sponsor are final. Prize components are not exchangeable, transferrable or redeemable for cash. Prices shown are estimated retail prices, and actual prices may vary. Sponsor does not make and is not responsible for any warranties (including implied warranties of merchantability or of fitness for a particular purpose) or any guaranty with regard to any prize or portion thereof. In the event of unavailability of stated prize(s) or component(s) thereof, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute items of comparable value. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate or suspend this Drawing should viruses, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper play of the Drawing.
9. Winner’s List: To obtain the name of the Drawing winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to “Winner”, August Schell Brewing Company’s Goose is Loose Drawing, 1860 Schell Road, New Ulm, MN 56073, October 31, 2013.