WELCOME TO SCHELL’S BREWERY!
Please help our business to stay open by wearing your mask. If you visit our visitor’s center, please know that we are closely following the mask mandate. In accordance with the regulations for our Biergarten, we also ask that you wear a mask upon entering and exiting the Biergarten. You may remove your mask while enjoying a beer, but we ask that when our waiters approach your table, you wear your mask to protect their safety and yours. We understand it is easy to mingle and interact, however, we ask for everyone’s cooperation by staying seated at your table and letting us wait on you instead of our traditional self-service.
Here are some things you should know:
- You need to make a reservation for seating in the Biergarten
- Beers will only be served to those who have reservations in the Biergarten
- We are restricted to 250 people at a time.
- Tables are for 1-4 individuals, or up to 6 in one household
- Upon arrival, please wait at entrance in the parking lot to be seated
- There is only one entrance and exit to the Biergarten
- You cannot move tables or push them together
- We encourage you to wear a mask or have one available
- You may not bring in any other food or beverages
*DURING BUSINESS HOURS CALL 507-354-5528 TO MAKE RESERVATIONS
What we are doing to keep our guests safe:
- All serving ware will be disposable
- Staff members are required to wear masks
- Tables and benches will be disinfected between each use
- Staff members are screened prior to each shift and will not be allowed to work with symptoms or exposure
- Hand sanitizers will be available on the property
These are trying times for all – we ask for your patience and understanding as we work through this process to keep everyone safe.