WELCOME TO SCHELL’S BREWERY!
Please help our business to stay open by wearing your mask. If you visit our visitor’s center, please know that we are closely following the mask mandate. In accordance with the regulations for our Biergarten, we also ask that you wear a mask upon entering and exiting the Biergarten. You may remove your mask while enjoying a beer, but we ask that when our waiters approach your table, you wear your mask to protect their safety and yours. We understand it is easy to mingle and interact, however, we ask for everyone’s cooperation by staying seated at your table and letting us wait on you instead of our traditional self-service.
bier garten closed for the season.
Here are some things you should know
BIER GARTEN CLOSED FOR THE SEASON.
- NO phone reservations are taken – first come, first served walk up basis only.
- We can only serve a limited amount of people. We appreciate your understanding if we are full.
- Tables are for 1-4 individuals, or up to 6 in one household
- Weekends: Upon arrival, please wait at entrance in the parking lot to be seated
- Weekdays: Upon arrival, go to serving window and ring bell to be seated
- There is only one entrance and exit to the Biergarten
- You cannot move tables or push them together
- Please wear a mask or have one available
- You may not bring in any other food or beverages
What we are doing to keep our guests safe:
- All serving ware will be disposable
- Staff members are required to wear masks
- Tables and benches will be disinfected between each use
- Staff members are screened prior to each shift and will not be allowed to work with symptoms or exposure
- Hand sanitizers will be available on the property
These are trying times for all – we ask for your patience and understanding as we work through this process to keep everyone safe.