Our beer is available in 10oz pours ($7.00/$8.00*) or 5oz pours ($3.00/$4.00*).
*fermented on fruit
Flight of 4 sours – $15, Flight of all 8 sours – $29
Any tabs left open will be automatically closed at the end of the day with a 20% gratuity added.
bERLINER wEISSE on tAP
1. Dark Perimeter | A bright, tart Blackberry with a backdrop of rich chocolate malts. | %
2. Binary Storm | Sweet Boysenberries with tangy acidity and jammy fruitiness | 5.0% ABV
3. Astral Fusion | Busting with a fruity blend of Mangos and a hit of raspberries. | 5.4% ABV
4. Information Paradox | Bright, tart and lemony, dry hopped | 7.2% ABV
5. Starkeller Peach | Aged slowly on peaches and apricots | 6.5% ABV
6. Adaptive Matter | Fruity flavors of passion fruit, mango and guava | 4.0% ABV
7. Beat Laboratory | Our Funk Junction 2019 Exclusive – aged slowly on Michigan cherries | 4.8% ABV
8. Solar Evolution | Flanders Red – inspired. Uniquely sweet and sour combination of malt complexity. | 7.5% ABV
AlwayS on Hand in Cans and Bottles
Schell’s Deer Brand | Pre-Prohibition Lager | 4.7% ABV
Schell’s Light | Light American Lager | 4.0% ABV
Schell’s Firebrick | Vienna-Style Amber Lager | 4.8% ABV
Schell’s Cream Ale | Cream Ale | 4.7% ABV
Grain Belt Premium Light | Light American Lager | 3.9% ABV
Starkeller Moondrift | Hazzzzzy IPA | 6.3% ABV | $5.00 16oz Can
Grain Belt Nordeast | Amber Lager | 4.7%
Grain Belt N’icebreakers | Fruit-Flavored Hard Seltzer | 5.0% ABV | $4.00 12oz Sleek Can
Available in Pineapple Mango, Prickly Pear + Guava, Raspberry, and Juniper Lime.
Rotating & Seasonal
Schell’s Dark | American Dark Lager | 4.8% ABV
Fresh Prints | Cold IPA India Pale Ale | 6.5% ABV
Schell’s Snowstorm | Oat Starkbier | 6.1% ABV
Schell’s Sangria | Red Citrus Lager | 4.7% ABV
LoCAL Twist | Citrus Wheat | 4.0% ABV
Schell’s Bock | German – Style Dark Lager | 6.5% ABV
Schell’s Goosetown | German – Style gose Ale | 4.9% ABV
Grain Belt Lem’n Shandy | Lemon Shandy lager | 3.7%
Create your own Mixes
Berliner Weisse with sparkling water ($8)
Mocktail with sparkling water ($3)
Add a Sweethaven Tonic Concentrate:
Blueberry Mint & Black Tea
Apple Thyme & Cardamon
Grapefruit Mint & Rosemary
Spiced Cherry & Orange
Good Old Bar Pizzas
Cheese, Sausage, Pepperoni – $10
Sausage and Pepperoni combo, Meat Lover’s, Chicken Bacon and Ranch, or Deluxe – $11
Warm, Salted Soft Pretzel – $6
Served with your choice of beer cheese dipping sauce or honey mustard.
Charcuterie Pairing Plate – $16
Cured meats, cheeses (Redhead Creamery and other varieties), fruit, nuts and other seasonal sides. Served with crackers and bread.
Baked Maple Syrup Cheese Curds – $12
Redhead Creamery cheese curds topped with bacon bits, and New Ulm’s own local Sugar Shanty maple syrup and served with baguettes.
Frequently asked questions
Are Children Allowed?
Yes! Children are absolutely welcome. We even have 1919 Root Beer and Buddies Orange, Strawberry or Grape for them!
Are Dogs Allowed?
Unfortunately, not inside. However, service dogs are allowed to accompany their humans anywhere in the Starkeller.
Can we bring our own food?
Yes! Pairing beer with food is our favorite activity, and New Ulm has some fabulous food options nearby! Just be sure to bring the extras, we will not have spare salt, pepper, hot sauce or sauerkraut.