PRIVATE PARTY RENTALS
If you’re searching for a scenic venue that offers a one-of-a-kind, memorable experience for you and your guests, look no further than Schell’s Brewery. Our enchanting grounds provide the perfect setting for your next gathering. You have the choice of four unique settings, and site rental space is available year round for your convenience.
The possibilities are endless…
|Celebrations of Life||College Graduations|
|Company Picnics||Corporate Events|
|Groom’s Dinners||Wedding Receptions|
Our Bier Halle holds 100 people with an adjoining deck that holds 76. Seating in the Bier Halle consists of tables with benches, bar counter seating, and high tops tables and chairs with backs, lining the outside of the room.
- 20 taps including non-alcoholic drinks
- Available Sunday through Thursday after regular Bier Halle hours
The Lower Taproom replicates a “rathskeller” typically found in Germany, it is in the lower level of the Visitor Center, and accessible by stairs or elevator. The Lower Taproom can accommodate up to 99 people and has an adjoining patio area with tremendous views of nature.
- 10 taps including non-alcoholic drinks
- Ideal for company gatherings and rehearsals
This is our beautiful outdoor space with German style tables and benches. Large umbrellas can provide shade while you enjoy the beautiful gardens. The Biergarten area is accessible by steps or a sidewalk off the parking lot.
- 6 taps including non-alcoholic drinks
- Ideal for both small and large groups
- Usage is weather-dependent
The Starkeller is full of history, whether you’re sitting at the bar made of an old copper kettle from the brewery, or glancing at the tin on the back wall that came from the farm that once stood in its place. The ten tanks that line the taproom are the next beers that might be in your glass in a year or so. It’s a unique experience that you won’t find anywhere else.
- 8 taps, canned beer and non-alcoholic options
- Ideal for intimate gatherings or rehearsals
- Equipped with an on-site golf simulator