Drink Like A Bavarian
Tap the Oktoberfest keg, munch on a wurst, and listen to some German music. Dirndls and lederhosen strongly encouraged!
- Large fest tent set up at the brewery
- Lederhosen clad servers make their way through the crowds with litre steins of Oktoberfest bier!
- Live music from the brewery’s own Schell’s Hobo Band and Alpensterne
- Authentic German food available for purchase
- Stein holding contest with prizes available for winning times!
1860 Schell Road, New Ulm, MN 56073
$10 General admission. Kids 12 and under are free. Pre-sale tickets not available. Entry fee paid at gate.
This year we will be giving a portion of the proceeds from the event to a charity that is yet to be determined.
Saturday, October 12th at the brewery
- 10:30 Gates Open
- 10:45 Beer Wagon Arrives
- 11:00 Tapping of the fest keg
- 11:02 Schell’s Hobo Band
- 1:30 Alpensterne
- 4:30 Last Call for Alcohol!
- 5:00 Close
Since most Germans don’t celebrate Oktoberfest for just one day, we invite you to check out the other celebrations that happen around New Ulm. Join the festivities downtown on October 4-5 & 11-12, 2019. Dirndls and lederhosen encouraged! Check out their website for more details: www.newulm.com/oktoberfest