Saturday, March 2nd, 2024
Sip Some Bock And Pray For Spring!
While the beer doesn’t always speed the arrival of Spring, it will at least keep you warm.
Schell’s beer, brats, live music and warm fire await you. Have your beer “poked” by our fire tenders, giving your Bock beer some nice caramel flavors.
And when the final bock has been wrangled, the last Ring of Fire sung, the last keg tapped and last mug hoisted, it’s time to close the books on another Bockfest…Unless you want to stick around and help with the cleanup! But the party doesn’t stop there. Festers flock to downtown New Ulm for a fun-filled night of friendship. And when the night has run its course and it’s time to call it quits, we ask that you call for a ride home! Be safe out there!
August Schell Brewing Company
1860 Schell Road, New Ulm, MN 56073
What to Know Before You Attend
- 21 plus event. ID’s required
- No pets are allowed on the fest grounds the day of Bockfest
- Backpacks will be searched
- Plan on taking a bus to Bockfest? Check out this link to ensure your bus meets all inspection requirements from the Minnesota State Patrol
- It is illegal to drink on the streets of New Ulm so we ask that if you are coming early to get in line, refrain from drinking on the streets. Festers refusing to abide by this may be cited by local authorities.
- No outside food or beverages will be allowed inside the gates
Let’s have an awesome time! Bockfest is a great event where people come from all over the United States (and even the world) to enjoy a joyous day out in the Minnesota elements! Prost!
NEW ULM BOCKFEST PRE-PARTIES
Thursday, Jan. 26th | 5-7pm | B&L Bar
Thursday, Feb. 2nd | 5-7pm | Mowan’s Bar
Thursday, Feb. 9th | 5-7pm | Smiley’s Tavern
Thursday, Feb. 16th | 5-7pm | Kegel Klub
Saturday, Feb. 25th | 5-7pm | Rodney’s Tavern
Friday, March 3rd | 5-8pm | Green Mill/Best Western Plus