TOUR THE BREWERY!
Tour tickets are sold at the brewery on a first-come, first-served basis the day of the tour. Ticket sales open 1 hour before the first tour begins. Brewery tour tickets are $10, visitors who are 12-years-old or younger are free!
Private group tours can be booked well in advance. Time slots are very limited. We can accommodate up to 30 people on a tour. For more information on booking a private tour, please call 1-800-770-5020.
SEPT. 5TH-MAY 27TH
Fridays and Sundays
12PM, 1PM, 2PM, 3PM 4PM
Here are a few things to expect:
- Tours are limited to 30 people at a time.
- The tour does go outside at points, so be sure to dress for the weather!
- There are multiple flights of stairs you’ll encounter on the tour.
- Due to OSHA regulations, we cannot take you into all parts of the production areas. You’ll see a bottling line and our original copper brew kettle when you enter the production buildings.
- Extreme temperature changes are common in the brewery! It can be very hot at times, especially in the summer.
- ID required if you plan on participating in the beer sampling!
“INTO THE DEPTHS” BREWERY TOURS
Don’t miss your chance to get a behind-the-scenes view of the brewery! We’re launching our “Into the Depths” tours in 2023, where we’ll take you through areas of the brewery that can’t be seen on our regular public tours.
These new, exclusive tours bring you through the brew houses, production areas, bottling/canning/kegging areas, our historic beer caves, and original taproom! They’re held just once per month and limited to 25 people, so reserve your spot today.
Our Schell’s Bier Halle is open daily! We’d love to serve you a pint before or after your tour.
Starkeller is open Fridays 4pm–9pm and Saturdays 2pm–9pm. Located at 2215 N. Garden St.
The Gift Shop is open Sunday–Thursday: 11am–5pm; Friday–Saturday: 11am–6pm.