TOUR THE BREWERY!
Tour tickets are sold at the brewery on a first-come, first-served basis the day of the tour. Ticket sales will open one hour before the first tour begins. Brewery Tour Tickets are $10, visitors who are 12-years-old or younger are free!
WINTER TOUR SCHEDULE
Fridays: 1pm & 3pm
Saturdays: 12pm, 1pm, 2pm, 3pm & 4pm
Private group tours can be booked well in advance. Time slots are very limited. We can accommodate up to 30 people on a tour. For more information on booking a private tour, please call Julie at 1-800-770-5020.
Here are a few things to expect:
- Tours are limited to 30 people at a time.
- The tour does go outside at points, so be sure to dress for the weather!
- There are multiple flights of stairs you will encounter on the tour.
- Due to OSHA regulations, we cannot take you into all parts of the production areas. What you will see is a bottling line and our original copper brew kettle when you enter the production buildings.
- Extreme temperature changes are common in the brewery! It can be very hot at times, especially in the summer.
- ID required if you plan on participating in the beer sampling!
Our new Schell’s Bier Halle is open daily! We’d love to serve you a pint before or after your tour.
Starkeller is open Fridays 4pm-9pm & Saturdays 2pm-9pm. Located at 2215 N. Garden St.
The Gift Shop is open daily! Monday-Friday: 11am-5pm. Saturday: 11am-6pm. Sunday: 12pm-4pm.