- Accountable for providing guests with information about our history, breweries, and products.
- Greets guests in a courteous and professional manner.
- Understands and speaks to the history, knowledge, and facts about the location.
- Respond to customer questions and requests.
- Responsible for the safety of tour guests.
- Demonstrate excellent verbal communication skills that are required to effectively interact with internal and external customers.
- Have a flexible schedule; scheduling can vary to nights or weekends, including festival and holiday times.
- Assist in Schell’s Brewery events and festivals.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Excellent communication skills and customer service is of the utmost priority to you
- Able to stand and walk for long periods of time to conduct tours
- Requires the ability to climb stairs on each tour
- Confident, competent, and eager to learn new things
To apply, please send your resume or application to firstname.lastname@example.org