March 2 @ 10:30 am - 5:00 pm$10
While the beer doesn’t always speed the arrival of Spring, it will at least keep you warm.
Schell’s beer, brats, live music and warm fire await you. Have your beer “poked” by our fire tenders, giving your Bock beer some nice caramel flavors.
And when the final bock has been wrangled, the last “Ring of Fire” sung, the last keg tapped and last mug hoisted, it’s time to close the books on another Bockfest…unless you want to stick around and help with the cleanup! But the party doesn’t stop there. Festers flock to downtown New Ulm for a fun-filled night of friendship. And when the night has run its course and it’s time to call it quits, we ask that you call for a ride home. Be safe out there!
10:30am Gates open for online advanced ticket holders
11am General public/day-of sales begin
11am Bockfest Boys on main stage
11am DJ Strudel Boy in Jägers Ruh
1:30pm White Iron Band on main stage
WHAT TO KNOW BEFORE YOU ATTEND
- 21+ event. ID’s required.
- No pets allowed on the fest grounds the day of Bockfest.
- Backpacks will be searched.
- It is illegal to drink on the streets of New Ulm, so we ask that if you are coming early to get in line, refrain from drinking on the streets. Festers refusing to abide by this may be cited by local authorities.
- No outside food or beverages allowed inside the gates.